Custom Search

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SRK Talking of the superhero film RA 1


Talking of the superhero film RA 1, Khan says his shoulder continues to be a worry.

I wanted to make it, and I want to start it. Prashant (Shah, line producer for My Name Is Khan) is the producer here, and I’ve been troubling him for months now. Part of it is to be shot here. It’s a special film for me. I want to put on my tights and my kids blanket on my back. I want to do this film for my children. I’ve always wanted to make a superhero film, but I never had six-pack abs. Now that I have them, I want to do this. It’s not an animation film, as many people believe; I would like to clarify that. It’s a live action film.

I’m getting a little depressed about my injury because for me to do something physically active, such as Farah Khan’s Happy New Year, Don 2 or Ravan (RA 1) I have to be physically fit, and I don’t see that happening until about October or November. These are the three films that I will start working on as soon as I get better.”

No comments:

Post a Comment